A collection of 10000 generative masks inspired by African tribal art.
Masks of Ether aims to share rich African culture on the Blockchain and promote diversity and inclusivity.
• The collection is built with the ERC-721 standard and files are hosted on IPFS.
• There are exactly 10000 masks each one is unique.
• The launch will be fair with fair token distribution. There are NO bonding curves.
• Each Mask costs 0.08 ETH. There are no price tiers. Everyone pays the same price.
• You receive full ownership and commercial rights over your NFT.
Masks of Ether is launching on October 5th at 12PM PST, 3PM EST, 9PM CEST.