March 2022

Home » March 2022
This NFT moves, just like the market, just as our net worth. A world's first. Its appearance will change over time, mirroring the reality we crypto investors all know too well. 80% of the investors lose to the other 20%. So do these kids.
NFT Droplist
Copyright 2022 - - Listing the best upcoming NFTS drop and finding the best NFT drops for the community